Our first micro.sphere.it #1, online session dedicated to frontend engineering, is already behind us. It was a pleasure to meet with all of the participants and invited experts – Marko Letic, Juho Vepsäläinen, Zack Jackson. Special thanks to them for sharing their knowledge with us!
But we are not slowing down…
micro.sphere.it #2 is coming!
This time micro.sphere.it branches into three parallel sessions, giving you the opportunity to learn, share, connect with specialists and enthusiasts from different software backgrounds.
So join us for the next online sessions on June 16th to hear from our top-seniority experts in Kotlin Ecosystem, Cloud-Native Applications Development, and Scala Dev Tooling. Stay home and virtually meet specialists representing 47 Degrees, Lightbend, as well as our top VirtusLab’s experts, sharing their lessons learned, best practices, and views. Don’t miss the chance to chat with them in the Discussion Panel and get to know other IT people specializing in various fields of technology during Networking.
We created a space for Kotlin Ecosystem enthusiasts to virtually meet, chat, and hear from Kotlin experts.
What’s on the agenda?
- Building Kotlin DSL by Marcin Moskala, founder of the Kt. Academy
- Type Proofs and Functional Programming for the Kotlin Type System by Raul Raja, CTO & Co-founder at 47 Degrees & Arrow maintainer
We are also preparing a Cloud talks for all of you who are interested in Cloud-Native Applications Development.
On the agenda:
- Serverless 2.0 with Cloudstate.io by Sean Welsh, Field CTO and Cloud Evangelist at Lightbend
- another talk that will be announced soon
All enthusiasts of Scala language, its ecosystem, and the community will be pleased with talks specially prepared for them.
We will hear, among others, about:
- Tooling for Scala 3 – Dotty support in Metals by Tomasz Godzik, Software developer at VirtusLab, and Metals maintainer
- more will be announced soon
Micro.sphere.it will welcome you online once again, in branded virtual rooms prepared not only for several hours of tech content but also for community binding talks and networking.
Register for free here & save the date: June 16th, 5:30 PM to 9:30 PM
More info and updates about the agenda here.
You cannot miss it!