Since 2017 Financial Times, one of the world’s leading business news organizations and Statista, the research company, have been preparing a special ranking. It lists the 1000 fastest growing companies in Europe from various industries that achieved the highest compound annual growth rate in revenue between specific years (this year’s edition included gains from 2017 to 2020).
To be included in this year’s ranking, the company had to meet the following criteria (according to Statista:)
- “Revenue of at least 100,000 Euro generated in 2017.
- Revenue of at least 1.5 million Euro generated in 2020.
- Be independent (the applying company is not a subsidiary or branch office of another company).
- Be headquartered in Europe.
- The revenue growth between 2017 and 2020 was primarily organic (i.e. “internally” stimulated).
- Have not experienced share price irregularities in the past 12 months.”
We are very proud that once again (after 2019, 2020 and 2021), we made it to the #ft1000 while being in 4th place among technology companies in Poland distinguished in this ranking. #VLteam is expanding rapidly!
The full ranking is available here.