Every organisation exposing online services needs to have security mechanisms that prevent a variety of different attacks and frauds attempted by malicious users. Due to the cloud revolution, access to computing power distributed across the globe is easier than ever. Encouraged by that fact, attackers build massive botnets, imitating real customers, in order to steal value, PII or any other goods from their accounts. Recognizing account takeovers in real-time at scale is a key responsibility of the risk engine platform that VirtusLab is building.
Moreover, the Identity team is responsible for developing a single sign-on platform for all Client’s applications.
Identity platform is processing 100 millions of messages per day.
Java, Kotlin, Kafka, KafkaStreams, KafkaConnect, AWS, Kubernetes.
Two teams consisting of: 5 Software Engineers with Engineering Manager and Product Manager. The team is working closely with the Head of Software Development from our Client.
What we expect
- Team player eager to share, lead by example but also open to new ideas and solutions
- Hands-on software engineer rather than a programmer
- Fluent in Java and/or other JVM languages understand language applicability and implementation fundamentals
- Able to develop and maintain high-quality code
- Hands-on experience in designing and development of scalable, distributed, highly available solutions
- Experience in infrastructure development in the cloud environment
- Can communicate with the business
- Can mentor new members of the team
- Can express and document ideas through diagrams and technical documentation
- Communicative English, both written and verbal
We do not expect you to qualify for all of the above points. A good understanding of some of these areas and a willingness to develop expertise in others may be sufficient.
We are not concerned with your education or any other formalism. What we are concerned with are your passion, knowledge, and experience.
"*" indicates required fields