What we expect in general
- Hands-on experience with public cloud and Kubernetes ecosystem (ideally with production exposure – including support and incident response for your products).
- Experience with programming in at least one programming or scripting language.
- Grounded knowledge in networking and Linux operating systems.
- Deep affection for scalability & resilience challenges in distributed, highly-concurrent systems.
- Good understanding of modern cloud-based / cloud-native systems.
- Ability to design complex architecture in public cloud space (Azure, AWS, GCP). Experience with private cloud is a plus.
We do not expect you to qualify for all of the above points. A good understanding of some of these areas and a willingness to develop expertise in others may actually be sufficient.
We are not concerned with your education or any other formalism. What we are concerned with are your passion, knowledge and experience.
"*" indicates required fields